Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!

Change of Status Overseas Students

Transfering to Language Systems

from another school


The fastest method is to come to the Language Systems center you wish to attend. Bring the following with you:

  • Application Form (paper or online)
  • Processing fee $150 (non-refundable)
  • Passport
  • F-1 visa (should be in your passport)
  • I-94 (should be in your passport)
  • I-20 from your current school
  • Bank statement of at least $3,000 which is no more than 3 months old
  • Proof of highest education attended
  • Tuition fee for a 12-week program

  • We will ask you to complete a paper application form and provide you with a transfer form. You will need to ask your current school to fill out the transfer form before you finish your current program. Your current school will then "release" you, and we will accept you. Usually this process only takes a few days.


    Share Page

    Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email